Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Lex Cosmetics.. Tuilleries

A pretty pink glitter for Pink Wednesday!!  Tuilleries is a new polish by Lex Cosmetics.  I purchased my first few polishes by Lex Cosmetics back in October when I first started blogging.  Here is my post on Sassy Pants.. geeze, my pics were not too great back then.. lol.  Anyway, when I saw this pink glitter was available, I ordered it right away..

Tuilleries by Lex Cosmetics:



Each polish by Lex Cosmetics is inspired by someone who has submitted an entry with a "color story".  You can read the inspiration for Tuilleries HERE.  Tuilleries has a light pink milly base with micro red and white glitter, and red, white, pink, orange and purple hex glitter.  This is such a pretty delicate polish.  Pictured above is three coats of Tuilleries.  I should have applied a light pink base because this polish actually peeled off my nails after a day.  I've never had a polish do that before.. it was kinda strange.  Nonetheless, I like Tuilleries and I'm sure I'll wear it again :)

**You can purchase Lex Cosmetics Polishes HERE for $10 each.  $1 from each bottle purchased goes towards a different charity.**

Enjoy the day!!

14 comments:

  1. This is such a pretty pink glitter! I am in love with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful nail polish!!I like the combo of this pink shade and the glitter :)

    http://todoslosesmaltessonpocos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heehee, this reminds me of a pair of pyjamas I've had a long time ago:) But it's a very pretty glitter, love!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is absolutely gorgeous and I must get it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so adorable! I really love the color combination, it's not seen that often.

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is ridiculously girlie yet heart-stoppingly beautiful. Love :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Never heard of Lex before, I love this color though!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeus mani !! so pretty :))

    you have a very nice blog i love your blog ! i following you now dear :)
    i wait you my blog and i wish follow me back,,kisses from Turkey :) Byee
    x00x00

    www.nzlsyn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so soft and pretty! It looks really good on you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. ahwwww... this one is SO pretty!!! ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!

** Please refrain from posting links to your blog in the comments. If you have a blog you'd like me to check out, please email me privately at davis.jodi05@gmail.com Thanks :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...