Saturday, April 14, 2012

SoFlaJo Buttercup and Fields of Clover

Happy Weekend Everyone!!  I can't think of two better polishes to share with you on the rainy dismal day than these two cheerful beauties.. Buttercup and Fields of Clover from SoFlaJo's Spring Flowers Collection..

Two Coats of Buttercup alone:


Jody at SoFlaJo describes Buttercup as: "a soft shimmery yellow."  I love yellows, but they usually don't go well with my skintone, but Buttercup is soft and subtle enough to make the exception.  I love how delicate it is.  It's creamy, yet shimmery..like a buttercup :)  Pictured above is two coats.

Fields of Clover over Buttercup:


Jody describes Fields of Clover as: "a lively green based micro-glitter bursting with greens, golds, purples and pinks."  I love a good micro-glitter and Fields of Clover may be one of my favorites!  Application was smooth and flawless.  Pictured above is two coats of Fields of Clover over Buttercup.  The glitters sparkle so pretty in different light.  This one's a "keeper."  :) .. Check out my friend, Erika's post of Fields of Clover over a green base, it's gorgeous!!

**You can purchase polishes from SoFlaJo's Spring Collection here on her website or here on her Etsy Store.  Also, don't forget to like SoFlaJo on facebook.**

2 comments:

Thank you for commenting!

** Please refrain from posting links to your blog in the comments. If you have a blog you'd like me to check out, please email me privately at davis.jodi05@gmail.com Thanks :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...