Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Elixir Lacquers.. With a K

Happy Pink Wednesday!!!
Today I have another gorgeous polish from Elixir Lacquers called With a K.  With a K is described as: "silver and electric violet holographic micro glitter with violet prismatic hexagon glitter, suspended in a violet jelly base."  I chose to layer With a K over one coat of Hot Ticket  Don't Pink and Drive..

Elixir Lacquers With a K:



Gah... another gorgeous polish by Elixir Lacquers!!  I did a post on Supa Sugar Bee about a month ago, and totally fell in love with that one.  Now, after wearing With a K, I'm swooning all over again.  Nicole over at Nail Polish Wars really knows how to create awesome polishes!!  The application was flawless, the formula was flawless, just everything about her polishes are flawless!!  Pictured above is two coats of With a K followed by a coat of China Glaze Fast Forward topcoat.  There was no sun when I wore With a K, but look at the micro holo glitter shine away!!  Perfection!!

**Click here to purchase Elixir Lacquers**

12 comments:

  1. Oh this is beautiful! I'm head over heels in love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have and love this, it looks gorgeous on you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks great on you! I love a good glitter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so girly and cute! Immediately caught my eye in my blogger feed, which I THINK means I have to have it ;) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wasn't really into this... but it is AMAZING over that base! omg.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is on my lemming list, GOTTA HAVE!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have this and now I wanna layer it! Gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can understand now why you say this is your current fav glitter!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!

** Please refrain from posting links to your blog in the comments. If you have a blog you'd like me to check out, please email me privately at davis.jodi05@gmail.com Thanks :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...