Saturday, April 28, 2012

Reverse Gradient using OPI and Dollish Polish

Happy Weekend Kids!!
Today I have a quick post of a Reverse Gradient I wore earlier this week.  I used OPI Red Lights Ahead..Where? for the red base and then sponged on Dollish Polish Welcome to Rapture..

Reverse Gradient:



My pinky and index finger have a bit too much Welcome to Rapture at the base of my nail, but overall I enjoyed this mani.  A few coats of China Glaze Fast Forward smoothed the grittiness of the glitter and I really love this tomato-y red.. Red Lights Ahead... Where??  I haven't worn much red lately, so this was a nice change.  :)

We're having people over tonight for my husband's birthday.  My nails are currently naked... What should I do with them??  I'm thinking I'll try one of the new Spiderman Colors I finally got my hands on... hmmm?

5 comments:

  1. Wow! I have to try a reverse gradient sometime :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute mani, really caught my eye on the dashboard as well :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice. I was wondering whether this was the way to try this polish too! Dammit, I'm going to have to do tips now :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!

** Please refrain from posting links to your blog in the comments. If you have a blog you'd like me to check out, please email me privately at davis.jodi05@gmail.com Thanks :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...