Saturday, April 7, 2012

Nail Venturous Lacquers Pinkerbell

Yep, one last Easter post to share with you.  This one is called Pinkerbell and it's another Indie Creation by Amy at NailVenturous Lacquers.  Amy's polishes are all the craze right now and I was lucky enough to have the chance to buy Pinkerbell before she opened her Etsy shop.  Amy describes Pinkerbell as: "matte blue and yellow fine glitter and bright pink ultra fine glitter in a clear base."  Pinkerbell can be worn alone with a few coats or as a layering polish.  I opted to layer it over a couple colors for this post..

Pinkerbell over OPI Pink Friday:



Pinkerbell over China Glaze Lemon Fizz:



Pinkerbell is so fun!  There are so many layering options.  Next time I'll try it over a lilac purple or light blue..  With both colors above I used two coats of Pinkerbell.  I didn't add Gelous over the top two pictures (with Pink Friday), but I did use a thin coat over the bottom two (with Lemon Fizz).  Both combos are topped with  China Glaze Fast Forward topcoat.  I love Amy's creations and I can't wait to see more of her beauties in the near future.  Keep your eye out for her Etsy shop to re-open... then hurry like mad to try to snag one of her pretties because they sell out FAST!!

**Pinkerbell can also be purchased at Ninja Polish!!**

Happy Easter!!!!!!

7 comments:

  1. it looks awesome over anything!! I so want it but it's difficult to get...you're a lucky girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! I can't wait to order this when my no buy ends.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh it's so versatile!! The look completely changes over the different bases--so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks so yummy! Like fairy bread sprinkles :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh that looks pretty, especially over the yellow

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how this looks layered; so pretty. I really want this color but I wasn't quick enough when the Etsy shop opened and I keep missing my e-mails from Ninja Polish. Hopefully it will be mine someday.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!

** Please refrain from posting links to your blog in the comments. If you have a blog you'd like me to check out, please email me privately at davis.jodi05@gmail.com Thanks :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...