Monday, April 16, 2012

Monday Group Water Marble

Happy Monday Everyone!!  Over the weekend, some lovely ladies and I did a "group marble".  We all posted pics of our water marble in a facebook group on Sunday (yesterday), and decided to do a blog post of all our gorgeous marbles today!!  :)  I chose a technique like this one by Collette, but with different colors..

Striped Marble:


This marble matches my blog!!  :)  I think pink, black and red is my favorite color combo..  This marble is cool.  I finally got "the hang" of making the striped pattern by the time I got to my pinkie and thumb, so I think they look the best (I did them last).  For this marble I used Sally Hansen Bubblegum Pink, China Glaze Hey Sailor and China Glaze Liquid Leather..

Check out all the other awesome marbles below.. :)

Have a great week!!

22 comments:

  1. Ah I love this one! It looks amazing! Mine is all smushed and water stained haha but this stripey one is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks!! I love yours.. Zoyas are too thick for me to marble with, but I still try ;)

      Delete
  2. This is so awesome, I love the stripe marble like this, it's really cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are SO good at this!Every time I try to marble it just goes horribly wrong. Very much in awe of your skills ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you.. keep practicing. Once you "get it", it's so fun!!

      Delete
  4. I try this tutorial too - Colete is amazing right? Loved how you choose the colors!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks.. I owe all my marbling skills to Collette :)

      Delete
  5. Love this Jodi! I've never tried the stripes, but it looks so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. AHmazing! I love that you and Julia tried the stripes!!! I am SO going to try this and I hope mine turns out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure yours will be amazing!! Thanks for organizing this group marble.. it was so fun!! :)

      Delete
  7. Stripes! These are so fabulous, I am loving the colors you used too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are so good at this! I love this line pattern. Very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is fantastic, great technique!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I never thought of making a striped marble. It looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The stripes in this marble are awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!

** Please refrain from posting links to your blog in the comments. If you have a blog you'd like me to check out, please email me privately at davis.jodi05@gmail.com Thanks :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...