Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Dollish Polish.. Putting On The Ritzzz!

Ok, so it's pretty safe to say Dollish Polish is probably my favorite Indie Seller at the moment!  Her polishes are unique and beautiful and she has amazing customer service... I know, I know.. I sound like a broken record, but I just love her creations!!

Putting On The Ritzzz! is one of those famous "dupes."  Everyone is in love with these familiar black and white glitters, including me!  :)  Pictured below is just one coat of POTR over thebalm's Hot Ticket Sky Blue Right Past You. 

Dollish Polish Putting On The Ritz!!!:



Putting On The Ritzzz! is full of tiny black glitter, along with medium black and white hex glitter in a clear base.  Simplicity never looked so good!!  I almost applied this one over a pink polish, but I've swatched so many pinks lately, I decided on this pretty light blue.  This polish was sooo easy to work with and you only need one coat!!

Dollish Polishes are amazing.  I look forward to her new creations and I'm constantly hitting "refresh" when her Etsy Shop is scheduled to re-open.  You can buy Dollish Polish HERE when her shop opens up again.
**Like her facebook page HERE.  She usually tells you when her shop will re-open on her facebook page**

5 comments:

  1. Sooo pretty! I love Dollish Polish! It looks awesome over the blue too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks great layered over this color

    ReplyDelete
  3. This one I want! I love that it doesn't have any bar glitter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have yet to try any of her polishes but it is definitely on my to-do list when my tax return arrives. I love this one and it would look good over so many different colors.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!

** Please refrain from posting links to your blog in the comments. If you have a blog you'd like me to check out, please email me privately at davis.jodi05@gmail.com Thanks :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...