Thursday, April 26, 2012

Group Tape Manis...

***I'll be posting my Weekly Water Marble tomorrow.. I have a special group post today***

So, me and some lovely ladies in a Nail Polish Group on facebook came together once again for a Group Manicure.  We did a Group Water Marble and plan on doing more themed manis in the future. :)  They're so much fun!!  Today's Group Manicure is all about tape...just do a mani using any type of tape.. I decided to try my striping tape for the first time..

Striping Tape Mani:




For this mani, all polishes used were Hot Ticket by thebalm.  I applied 2 coats of each polish (from thumb to pinkie: Sky Blue Right Past You, Lilac Any Sense, Don't Pink and Drive, Hella Yella, and Orange You Glad You're Not Blue).  When each finger was completely dry, I applied the striping tape (I wish I would have used one or two more pieces on each finger so I'd have more stripes.. oh well, next time)  I then applied a quick coat of I Take My Coffee Matte and Black (also by thebalm).  I carefully removed the striping tape and Voila.. there you go..  :)

Have a great day!!!!
(PS--Happy Birthday to my wonderful husband) :)
\



16 comments:

  1. Looks awesome and hope your husband has a very happy birthday Jodi! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! The first striping tape mani I did was hot pink with matte black on top, such a great combo do to brights with black! It looks gorgeous! And happy birthday to Mr Captivating Claws!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE THIS!!! please post a tutorial if you get time... :DD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty! I love that you did different colors on each nail. So creative!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it. If you used neon colors, it would be like a laser show!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this! Happy Birthday Husband!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Why you gotta be so amazing?! Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love this! I've been wanting to try this type of mani. I nominated you for the versatile blogger award!

      Delete

Thank you for commenting!

** Please refrain from posting links to your blog in the comments. If you have a blog you'd like me to check out, please email me privately at davis.jodi05@gmail.com Thanks :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...