Friday, April 13, 2012

::whimsical ideas by pam:: Seuss

I've been waiting all week for this post!!  This polish is so amazing.  I love when a polish is simple and unique all at the same time. I stumbled across Seuss when I saw a "nail mail post" by someone in a polish group on facebook.  I instantly ordered Seuss after seeing that post..

Seuss:
cute bottle shot




look how perfectly the colors match this pic 
Seuss may be THE PERFECT glitter suspended in a jelly!!  I love everything about this polish!!  Seuss has medium red hex, large silver hex and tiny shimmer in an amazingly beautiful blue jelly base.  I love how you can "see through" the base to the layers of glitter beneath :)  Pictured above it three generous coats of Seuss.  The glitter applied evenly and I didn't have to shake the bottle forever like some glitters before application.

Also, talk about excellent  customer service...after I sent an email to Pam with my order, I was invoiced within a day and received my "whimsies" (I ordered Kismet's Pajamas too) within a week. :)  Here is a link to Pam's facebook page and here is a link to her website.  Pam takes orders via email and she'll send you an invoice.  Her polishes are $10 each and they are totally worth it!!  Grab yours now because I have a feeling people will be ordering tons of these polishes!! :)

Have a great weekend!!!

10 comments:

Thank you for commenting!

** Please refrain from posting links to your blog in the comments. If you have a blog you'd like me to check out, please email me privately at davis.jodi05@gmail.com Thanks :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...