Friday, April 6, 2012

Candeo Colors Jellybean and Dolce

Hi Everyone!!  Here's another post with spring-y Easter colors.  These colors are from another Etsy Shop called  Candeo Colors.  So many new Indie shops keep popping up on Etsy and I love it!!

Candeo Colors Jellybean:



Jellybean is perfect for Easter... all those pastels mixed together look like a perfect design for a giant Easter egg!!  "Jellybean has a creamy yellow base with lime, pink and chartreuse shimmer.  Pink, purple and turquoise hex glitter is in the mix."  I love Jellybean.  Pictured above it two easy coats.  I love glitters that don't require underwear.  Jellybean has an awesome formula!

Candeo Colors Dolce:


Dolce is another beautiful glitter perfect for spring and Easter!!  "Dolce has a cotton candy pink base with dark pink shimmer and multiple sizes of white, holo purple, and silver hex glitter."  Of course, I love this one.. it's pink!!  It reminds me of Lex Cosmetics Tuilleries I just posted the other day.  Pictured above is three coats of Dolce (no underwear needed for this one, either)

**Keep checking CandeoColors' Etsy Shop.  They should re-open soon**
**You can also like Candeo Colors on facebook HERE!**

I'll be back tomorrow with one last Easter post!!

  

11 comments:

  1. These are both pretty for Easter

    ReplyDelete
  2. jelly bean is easter perfect! adorable

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been wanting Jellybean for a while...just waiting for her shop to open up again!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love both of these! This ship is definitely going on my list of stores to keep an eye out for. These are perfect spring colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Drooling over Jelly Bean, I am loving that combo of colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, I have no idea why that commented three times. Sorry!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love these! Now I have a new site to stalk! thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Alrighty...I'm adding both of these to my wish list. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!

** Please refrain from posting links to your blog in the comments. If you have a blog you'd like me to check out, please email me privately at davis.jodi05@gmail.com Thanks :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...