Monday, April 30, 2012

Blow Dryer Mani as seen on Neverland Nail Blog

Hey Everyone.. I hope you all had a great weekend and are ready for a new week.  I have a colorful and fun mani to share with you to start off the week.   I saw this Blow Dryer Mani on Neverland Nail Blog and thought it was so neat and unique, I just had to try it!  Lindsey comes up with such fun ideas..

Blow Dryer Mani:



For this mani, I started with two coats of Wet n Wild French White Creme followed by China Glaze Fast Forward  Top Coat.  I let that completely dry, then used the following colors mixed with polish thinner with the blow dryer: OPI Funky Dunkey, OPI Pink Flamenco, China Glaze Shower Together, Bettina Sunrise, and Bettina Mojito.  Lindsey shared a step-by-step tutorial, so just follow her instructions and you'll end up with a super fun mani!! :)

8 comments:

Thank you for commenting!

** Please refrain from posting links to your blog in the comments. If you have a blog you'd like me to check out, please email me privately at davis.jodi05@gmail.com Thanks :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...