Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Cult Nails Bad D.N. and Lynnderella The Telltale Heart

Pink Wednesday... already.  This week is flying by for me. Cult Nails recently had a $5 sale on all their polishes after they reached 5,000 facebook followers.  There was a limit to three per person, so I picked up Captivated, Bad D.N. and Wicked Fast Topcoat.  Today I'm showing you Bad D.N. and Lynnderella The Telltale Heart.

Cult Nails Bad D.N.


Yep, I have a billion pink creams and I still can't get enough.  If I had to pick a shade and a finish to wear the rest of my life, it would be a pink cream!!  Bad D.N. is almost jelly-like, though.  Pictured above is three generous coats.  Bad D.N. is a "bad batch" of the original, Devious Nature.  I don't have both polishes to compare, but Bad D.N. looks more pink and Devious Nature seems almost raspberry-like.  Regardless, I love this one!!

My last name finally came up for invoicing from llarowe and I was able to purchase my Lynnderella's!!

Lynnderella The Telltale Heart over Bad D.N.:




From afar, The Telltale Heart looks more pink in the bottle, so maybe Bad D.N. wasn't the greatest choice for a base, but I wanted to make the pink "pop" a bit more.  The base of TTH is pink, but all the glitter is more of a dark lilac.  I'm thinking this one would look great over OPI Do You Lilac It?.  I applied two coats of TTH over Bad D.N. followed by a coat of Gelous, then topped it with China Glaze Fast Forward Topcoat..

See ya tomorrow..

7 comments:

  1. Love both of these polishes, but agree that TTH might look better over something like Do You Lilac It?
    Still very blingy and pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks :).. and thanks for always commenting on my blog. I appreciate it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the combo of the purple and pink! It's so girlie and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty pink and coupled with the glitter its awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Damn, I'm not even a pink lover and you make me kinda wish I had this one!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!

** Please refrain from posting links to your blog in the comments. If you have a blog you'd like me to check out, please email me privately at davis.jodi05@gmail.com Thanks :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...