Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Rescue Beauty Lounge.. Under the Stars

I have a gorgeous deep navy shimmer to share with you today.  I've been on a "blue kick" lately.  I'm sitting here looking at all the polishes I've swatched in the past few weeks and a lot of them are blue..

Rescue Beauty Lounge Under the Stars:




Under the Stars is so perfect.  Every time I get upset about the price of these polishes, all I have to do is wear one again and I remember just how amazing the colors and the formula actually are.  Under the Stars is  highly pigmented.  It was almost a one-coater, but I applied two coats just out of habit.  It's full of blue and silver shimmer and it really does remind me of the night sky full of stars!

Rescue Beauty Lounge (or RBL) has a lot of gorgeous polishes to choose from here on their website.  Most polishes are $18, but I see the new polishes are listed at $20.  You may want to get in on a "group-buy" to save on shipping because I think it's $7.50 for orders under $100.  I know that's pretty steep for polish, but the formula is truly exceptional in all three RBLs I own.

Enjoy your Tuesday!! :)

5 comments:

Thank you for commenting!

** Please refrain from posting links to your blog in the comments. If you have a blog you'd like me to check out, please email me privately at davis.jodi05@gmail.com Thanks :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...