Monday, April 2, 2012

GlitterFest New York Minute

Happy Monday Everyone!!  I hope you all had a great weekend.  Mine was nice.  We celebrated a bunch of birthdays in my family, so I ate a bunch of birthday cake (which is my weakness!!)

I have another Indie Polish to share with you today.  It's called New York Minute by GlitterFest on Etsy.  New York Minute is a black jelly based polish with burgundy micro glitter and medium champagne glitter.

New York Minute over Zoya Freja:



I really like most black jelly-based glitters and New York Minute doesn't disappoint.  I love the burgundy micro glitter mixed with the larger champagne glitter.. it's such a pretty mix.  This glitter was really easy to apply and it spread evenly with little manipulation on my part.  Pictured above is two coats of New York Minute over Zoya Freja, followed by one coat of China Glaze Fast Forward Topcoat.  The only downfall to this polish is removal.. it was a pain to remove, but with most dense glitters, that's to be expected.

You can purchase mini-bottles of polishes from GlitterFest here on Etsy.  Most bottles are $4.25.  I currently don't see New York Minute available, but maybe it's just out of stock right now.  GlitterFest is another fun shop I've discovered on Etsy.. there are so many cute polish shops opening now!! :)

Have a great week!! :)

4 comments:

  1. This is such a pretty polish!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these types of frankens. It really reminds me of a layering experiment I did... Wet 'n' Wild Night Prowl over OPI Divine Swine. Looks really similar, only more of the pinky purple glitter and less of the silver.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!

** Please refrain from posting links to your blog in the comments. If you have a blog you'd like me to check out, please email me privately at davis.jodi05@gmail.com Thanks :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...