Tuesday, April 17, 2012

MAC Salad Dressed and OPI Pirouette My Whistle

Hey Guys.. today I have my very first MAC polish called Salad Dressed to share with you!  I don't know why it took me so long to purchase one of these, but I'm glad I did.  The formula is amazing!!  I decided to dress Salad Dressed up a bit with Pirouette My Whistle.. :)

MAC Salad Dressed:
direct sunlight

indirect light
Salad Dressed is from the MAC Shop MAC Cook Collection.  It's a medium blue-green creme with flawless formula and application.  Pictured above is two coats.  Salad Dressed isn't too original, but it's pretty and so easy to work with.. I barely needed any clean-up.

Pirouette My Whistle over Salad Dressed:

Meh.. I wasn't too impressed with PMW.  I feel like there are a zillion glitters like this one.  PMW has a clear base with tiny silver glitter and white hex glitter.  Formula-wise it's great, just kinda dullsville for me.  It's the only glitter from OPI's NYC Ballet Soft Shades Collection.

Enjoy your Tuesday!! :)

11 comments:

  1. Gorgeous combo!! Pirouette My Whistle is such a pretty glitter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the MAC shade, and I agree that PMW isn't super thrilling. There are so many out there like it already

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whenever I see Pirouette My Whistle I think of paper mache. The MAC is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Salad Dressing is sitting in my untrieds! I need to try it, it looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Carly. I really want more MAC shades now

      Delete
  5. So pretty! I need to get this glitter!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh, I love how you added these together! The glitter is so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Omg so pretty that Mac polish is!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!

** Please refrain from posting links to your blog in the comments. If you have a blog you'd like me to check out, please email me privately at davis.jodi05@gmail.com Thanks :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...