Friday, April 27, 2012

Weekly Water Marble 4/27/12

Sorry, my water marble is a day late this week.  Yesterday I posted a Tape Mani I did along with a bunch of ladies in a nail polish group on facebook.

Today's marble was meant to resemble this flower:

The orange polish was hard to work with, so the pattern didn't turn out exactly how I wanted, but I still like it..




For this marble, I started with a base coat of China Glaze White On White.  For the actual marble, I used White On White, China Glaze Sunshine Pop, OPI Shorts Story, and SinfulColors Clementine.  I should have known to stick with OPI or China Glaze because Clementine was thicker and didn't spread as well as the others.  I still like the final product... it was just a little more time consuming than others..

Have a great weekend!! :)

15 comments:

  1. Absolutely stunning. Your water marbles are seriously amazing and they stun me every week! You are so talented!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yowza, this is crazy fun, super happy, sunshiny awesomeness!! Love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that's an amazing color combo! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous as usual! I love how bright and fun this is!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty colors. I like the pattern it created!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is PERFECTION. I love it, Jodi =]!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wowowowowowow totally love, and it's PURE summer :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so gorgeous, and it matches that beautiful hibiscus perfectly! Very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is perfect! Reminds me of that 70s show hehe :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I need to find some time to water marble! I'm jealous of these gorgeous creations you post every week!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!

** Please refrain from posting links to your blog in the comments. If you have a blog you'd like me to check out, please email me privately at davis.jodi05@gmail.com Thanks :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...