Monday, April 23, 2012

NailVenturous Lacquers Humble Bee

It's Monday in late April and we're supposed to have a snowstorm today... say what???  Ugh!!  Luckily, I have a bright and cheerful polish to share with you today called Humble Bee by Amy at I'm Feeling Nail-venturous.  This polish is amazing!!  Look..

NailVenturous Humble Bee:



Humble Bee has bright yellow and black matte glitter in a clear base.  Pictured above is three coats of Humble Bee followed by a coat of Gelous, then topped off with China Glaze Fast Forward Topcoat.  This is another one of those "simple, but unique" polishes and I absolutely love it!!  When you wear a polish like this or like Floam (another one of Amy's creations), people will ask you a zillion times: "Where'd you get that??!"  I love all of Amy's polishes and I really love Amy as a person.. she has such a passion for her work and she supports all other "Indie Polish Makers" with that same passion!

These polishes are hard to get a hold of.  You'll have to keep an eye out for Amy's Etsy shop to re-open.  Be sure to like Amy's facebook page because she updates her polish sales there too.

Happy Monday Kids!! :)

9 comments:

  1. Love it! I have yet to snag one of her creations, but they are so gorgeous.

    It's supposed to snow here too! I'm dreading it. What happened to the warm weather we had in March lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so lucky!!!! I've been trying to get ahold of this polish every time she opens her etsy shop and it always gets away from me before I have time to check out. It's so unique, and looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh Jodi this is so cool and looks awesome on you!!!! Great job snagging the elusive Humble Bee. OMG I just thought of how perfect this polish is for you! You are so nice and talented and you always brush off compliments therefore you are SO HUMBLE--perfect choice of polish for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now I really want this! It looks so much better layered on itself!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this! I hope I can get it someday!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!

** Please refrain from posting links to your blog in the comments. If you have a blog you'd like me to check out, please email me privately at davis.jodi05@gmail.com Thanks :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...