Thursday, April 5, 2012

Weekly Water Marble 4/5/12

It's Thursday again and time for another water marble!!  This week I decided on an Easter-inspired marble.  For this marble I painted each nail with two coats of OPI Alpine Snow and for the actual marble I used: China Glaze Dance Baby, China Glaze Aquadelic, China Glaze Lemon Fizz and OPI Do You Lilac It?.

Easter Marble:



Ahh.. the water bubbles were bad with this marble!  I'm pretty sure it was because it was so cold the morning I did this.  I should have warmed the water up a bit in the microwave.  I do like the designs though and the colors totally scream:  EASTER!!!!!

Now, to decide what to try for next week's marble...  Hmmm?  Any suggestions??

12 comments:

  1. Beautiful!! And *thank you* so much - those water bubbles I never knew why... Ahhhhh....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely screams Easter! Adorable marble!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow this is so cute!! I need to get started on my easter themed nails!!

    Now following you :) Come say hi sometime xo
    [spilledpolish]

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love the colors you used. Super nice mani!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty! I love the colors; definitely perfect for spring/Easter. I have yet to try water marbling but maybe with your weekly posts I'll be inspired to get up the nerve to do it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful colors & love how the marble pattern came out :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!

** Please refrain from posting links to your blog in the comments. If you have a blog you'd like me to check out, please email me privately at davis.jodi05@gmail.com Thanks :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...