Saturday, March 31, 2012

Zoya Beach Summer 2012 Collection

I'm so excited about today's post!!  I have six beautiful cremes to share with you from Zoya's Beach Collection!!    I fell in love with these colors when I first received the Press Release Email from Zoya!  I absolutely love cremes and I love Zoyas, and when you add the two together, you'll be in polish-euphoria!! :)  Let's take a look at these new beauties..

Zoya Beach Summer 2012 Collection:
Tracie- indirect light

Tracie- direct sunlight
Zoya describes Tracie as: "A faded yellow toned pistachio green with delicate silvery shimmer for a frosted pearl finish."  I know pistachio greens are really popular right now and I like Tracie, but I don't "love" her.  I wish she was a true creme without the shimmer and frost.  Don't get me wrong, formula-wise Tracie is perfect (full opacity with two coats), and if you love the added shimmer, you'll love Tracie.

Wednesday- indirect light

Wednesday- direct sunlight
Zoya describes Wednesday as: "Faded dirty medium turquoise with green undertone and an opaque cream finish."  Hello Wednesday!!!!!!!!!  I love this one!!  It's simple, yet unique.  Wednesday will go on my toes when I give myself a pedicure later this weekend.  Zoya lists Wednesday as having a "warm" tone, but you can wear her if you're a "cool-toned" person, as I am.  Wednesday is such a fun summery color!!  Again, perfect formula with full opacity reached with two coats.

Arizona-indirect light

Arizona- direct sunlight
Zoya describes Arizona as: "Softened bright citrus orange with a muted creme finish."  Gosh, every time I add a color, I want to say "this is my favorite."  I love Arizona and I usually am not a fan of oranges.  Arizona is bright, yet soft.  Usually when I wear an orange, it's as an accent with nail art, but I will definitely wear Arizona alone this summer.. another fun toe color!!  I did apply three coats of Arizona, as she was the sheerest of the bunch, but the formula was still great!

Shelby- indirect light

Shelby- direct sunlight
Zoya describes Shelby as: "Soft but colorful cherry blossom pink with an opaque creme finish."  I like how Shelby looks way different in different light.  She's more of a classic pink in direct sun, and more of a purple-pink inside.  Shelby is such a girly color that will easily become one of my "go-to pinks."  Yep, you guessed it, full opacity is reached in two coats. :)

Lara- indirect light

Lara- direct sunlight
Zoya describes Lara as: "Medium magenta-rose pink with subtle yellow undertone and a soft creme finish."  Lara is my favorite out of the three pinks in the beach collection.  She's just the right shade for me.  I love my fuchsias (I never spell that correctly) and Lara is easily one of my new favorites!! :)

Reagan- indirect light

Reagan- direct sunlight
Zoya describes Reagan as: "a deep, cool fuchsia pink with subtle blue undertone and an opaque creme finish."  Reagan is a beauty too, I already wore this one for a couple days and received so many compliments on her.  Also, I had no chips after two days, and that's great for me because I'm hard on my hands and nails.  The formula with Reagan was amazing once again... Reagan has the most pigment out of all the above polishes and you could probably wear this one with just one coat.. but I always apply two just out of habit.


Overall, these six colors are absolutely amazing (even Tracie).  If you follow my blog, you know I love to water marble and these new cremes are perfect for marbles!!  Zoya's formula is the best, hands down!  I'm really looking forward to mixing and matching these beauties with future manicures.. I already have a zillion ideas in my head!!

**You can purchase Zoya Nail Polishes here on their website for $8 a bottle.**
**Also, be sure to follow Zoya on facebook (they always run awesome promos)**
**Follow Zoya on pinterest too :)**

I'll be back in a few days with Zoya's Surf Summer 2012 Collection..

These polishes were sent to me from Zoya for review

8 comments:

  1. Great swatches !!!! I cant wait to see your water marbles =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks.. I can't wait to marble with these!!

      Delete
  2. Lovely swatches! You REALLY made me want Lara, Shelby and Arizona. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're all pretty, but Lara and Arizona are 2 of my faves :)

      Delete
  3. Lots of pinks which I normally and not a huge fan of BUT this entire collection is GORGEOUS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Arizona and Shelby look so pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!

** Please refrain from posting links to your blog in the comments. If you have a blog you'd like me to check out, please email me privately at davis.jodi05@gmail.com Thanks :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...