Saturday, December 3, 2011

Soulstice Ibiza and Tammi's Tips Pink With Power..

Yesterday I posted two  polishes from the same two brands as today.  Here is the link to that post if you missed it.  Today I have two gorgeous pink polishes from Soulstice and Tammi's Tips.

Up first is Ibiza from Soulstice:


All pictures above were taken in direct sunlight.  It's no surprise I love this color.  I love pink.  I really don't think I've met a pink polish I didn't like. ;)  Hot pinks are my favorite and this one doesn't disappoint.  Soulstice describes this color as "a hot pink shine."  It's lovely and the formula once again was amazing..opaque in two coats and so easy to apply!  I'm so glad I've discovered this brand! :) *** Soulstice is still running their Buy 5 for $20 special through Dec. 10.. click here to grab this great deal!***

Here is Pink With Power:
Pink With Power alone

Pink With Power over Ibiza
 Pink With Power is like Bi-Polar Bay's pink twin sister. :) Pink With Power doesn't have quite as much glitter as Bi-Polar Bay.  It has that random heart glitter I love (you can barely see the heart on my index finger).  Pink With Power can be worn alone like BPB, also.  If you'd like to purchase any frankens by Tammi, you can pick them out at her Etsy Shop.  I absolutely love both Bi-Polar Bay and Pink With Power!! :)

Have a nice evening..  :)

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, I love that pink!

    I am nominating you for the Versatile Blogger Award! I already have the post up about it :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!

** Please refrain from posting links to your blog in the comments. If you have a blog you'd like me to check out, please email me privately at davis.jodi05@gmail.com Thanks :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...