Monday, December 5, 2011

Sephora by OPI..Sephora 212

I'm so glad I decided to take pictures of SOPI's 212 the other day when the sun was shinning... this color is so unique and sparkly. I was shopping online at Sephora and this color was available.  From what I've heard it's usually out of stock.  I had to buy it and see what all the hype was about...

Here is SOPI 212:



All pictures above were taken in direct sunlight except the last was in natural light.  This is another color I just love.  I love how versatile it is.  It goes with about everything and when you catch 212 in the right lighting, it has such a brilliant shine.  I applied two coats over Zoya Tao because I thought it wouldn't be so opaque, but I easily could have worn 212 on it's own.  (Anyone know why it's named "212"? LOL).  I've read Sephora describes the base in 212 as black, but in my opinion it's brown.  I love the red and green flakie glitter in 212. There's just enough holographic not to make it too busy.  If you added one more kind of glitter, it would be too much...lol.  I used OPI's RapiDry topcoat to smooth out the "grainy" finish.

That's it for this rainy Monday...  See you all soon! :)

6 comments:

  1. Your pics turned out great! The reason it's named "212-Sephora" is because that is the phone number to Sephora's flagship store in Times Square. The polish was inspired by the "glitter and grit of NYC’s after-dark scene" and was launched when that store opened.

    ReplyDelete
  2. GOD! this is gorgeous! I didn't know this polish but it's amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks great on you! I love this polish too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want this SOOO bad!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!

** Please refrain from posting links to your blog in the comments. If you have a blog you'd like me to check out, please email me privately at davis.jodi05@gmail.com Thanks :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...