Saturday, December 31, 2011

Skeptical Saturday Mani.. OPI Rising Star

I've been experimenting with New Year's Eve Manis and I came across OPI's Rising Star and thought I'd give it a try.  It's shiny and festive and it kinda matches a shirt I was thinking about wearing, but it's totally not "my color."  So, I thought it would be perfect for my "Skeptical Saturday Mani" this week..

Let's see how it looks:

Ummm... No, thanks.  Not for me.  It drains the color from my skin.  My hands look dead. I know a lot of you will like this color, but I don't like it with my skintone.  It's too warm, too orange, too copper.. yuck.  So, I'm off to find another color for New Year's Eve...  I think I know just the color I'll wear..

So, Yes, I should be skeptical about Rising Star.  This one remains on my swap list.

Happy New Year!!

1 comment:

  1. I really like this color. I'm a ginger so I have a hard time wearing colors like this but I keep doing it. I may have to go hunt down this color.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!

** Please refrain from posting links to your blog in the comments. If you have a blog you'd like me to check out, please email me privately at davis.jodi05@gmail.com Thanks :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...