Friday, December 30, 2011

A Silver Glitter Gradient with Zoya Kotori..


I've been throwing around some ideas for a New Year's Eve Mani and this is one of them.  I just got my hands on Zoya Kotori during one of the promos they ran recently on Facebook.

Here is Kotori alone:



Zoya describes Kotori as: "A dense bright blue shimmer superimposed over a sheer black base."  Kotori is beautiful.  Although it's sheer, full opacity was still reached with two generous coats.  Worn over a black polish, Kotori would look great, too... more rocker-like :)  Yet another Zoya I love... they're all wonderful!!

Here is OPI's Crown Me Already! sponged over Kotori:

Crown Me Already! over Kotori

Crown Me  Already! over Kotori

Crown Me Already! over Kotori

Crown Me Already! over Kotori
I like these two together..Crown Me Already! is easy to work with and can be worn with almost anything.  I don't think I'll still be wearing this New Year's Eve, but it's pretty.... (I'm still hating that damn hot pink camera of mine... ugh.. you can see it's reflection in the glitter! LOL)

Have you decided what you're wearing for your New Year's Eve Mani yet??  It's tomorrow already!!

3 comments:

  1. So pretty!!! I have been on a Crown Me Already kick lately, I love it and it really looks great on your mani!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh I like it! I haven't decided on my New Year's manicure yet

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is super pretty. I have not decided what I will be wearing on my nails. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!

** Please refrain from posting links to your blog in the comments. If you have a blog you'd like me to check out, please email me privately at davis.jodi05@gmail.com Thanks :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...