Friday, February 3, 2012

Weekly Water Marble 2/3/12

Happy Friday Everyone!!  This week has flown by!!  Today I have another water marble to share with you.  Now that I'm starting to get the hang of them, I think I'll try to post one each week.  So far, I've found China Glaze, OPI, Sally Hansen, and Bettina seem to work best for me.  The formula in the Essies I've tried weren't thick enough.  What brands do you guys like to use for your water marbles??

Here is a water marble done with China Glaze: Sea Spray, Dance Baby, Poinsettia, Gothic Lolita, and Concrete Catwalk:




I goofed this one up, but it's still ok to post.  I smudged my index finger while trying to get the excess water off on a paper town.  I dipped my middle finger twice because I wasn't paying attention (I'm surprised how well it covered the fist design), then I smudged my pinkie finger while taking the tape off... ugh.  The only finger I'm 100% happy with is my ring finger.  I do like this color combo, though.  I like to use either a dark (Concrete Catwalk) or a light (usually white) in every marble I do.  They seem to make the other colors "pop out" more.  I still haven't figured out the secret to completely get rid of those "bubbles" yet, but I enjoy water marbling so I will just keep practicing!! :)

** Have a wonderful weekend and don't forget to enter my 300 Follower Giveaway!! **


16 comments:

  1. This looks so good! Amazing contrast of colours :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome job you are getting really good at that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh Jodi I kind of hate you right now. This is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, gorgeous, very clever. Well done you and thanks for sharing x

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is beautiful! i love bettina, zoya, cg, & color club for marbling. i did a water marble today, too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. and again, i hate you! hahahahhaha you are doing a fabulous job with the watermarbles jodi!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow you're really good at water marbling

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aw, this is soooo pretty! I have yet to try water marbling, but this makes me want to even more.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing! All of these colors go so well together.

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow this is AWESOME woman!! you are fast becoming one of my fave bloggers xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is stunning! I love these colors. Am always amazed at people who water marble!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I absolutely adore this!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!

** Please refrain from posting links to your blog in the comments. If you have a blog you'd like me to check out, please email me privately at davis.jodi05@gmail.com Thanks :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...