Sunday, February 5, 2012

Soflajo.. Call Forth Dragons..

Hey Everyone!!  I'm really excited about today's post.  My friend, Jody just created a wonderful line of 8 sparkling color-changing topcoats called The Year of the Dragon.  Jody also just started an awesome blog called Soflajo .. check it out here!!

The polish I have to share with you today is called Call Forth Dragons (2 coats over black):
You can see the silver to purple here (along with tiny holo sparkle!)


Purple shine here... along with gorgeous holo sparkles again!!

See it shift to green.. love it!!

A darker purple shift change

You can see the silver, purple and blue-green here :)
 Jody describes Call Forth Dragons as: " A silver glitter, and depending on your basecoat, shifts from light purple to silver, to blue/green."  This topcoat is absolutely gorgeous!!  I had a sunny day to swatch this and I couldn't take my eyes off my nails!!  I love Call Forth Dragons and highly recommend all of Jody's glitters.  She is passionate about her polish and these topcoats are made from natural pigments and glitters, and the bases are the Big Three Free!!

Guess what??  You're in luck!!  You can purchase these polishes NOW at Jody's Shop right here!!  Each 5ml bottle is only $5!!  I have my eye on Dragon Heart next!!  I'm so happy for Jody and her new creations!! Thanks, Jody for allowing me to share your wonderful polish with the world!!

PS: Look how cute it was sent:





2 comments:

Thank you for commenting!

** Please refrain from posting links to your blog in the comments. If you have a blog you'd like me to check out, please email me privately at davis.jodi05@gmail.com Thanks :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...