Monday, February 20, 2012

HITS Mari Moon.. Unconventional

Happy Monday Everyone!!  I hope you all had a great weekend!! I just received a few HITS polishes I ordered in a group-buy and wanted to share my first Mari Moon with you!  It's called Unconventional and it's a pretty multichorme polish.  Unconventional has beautiful shades of red, blue and some purple..

Unconventional:



The final result is really pretty, but the brush, the formula, and the bottle are all enough to convince me not to buy any more Mari Moons.  The brush is thick and wonky like a broom.  The formula is thick and gummy (above is three coats) and it takes forever to dry.  The bottle is tiny and the label is right on the handle, so as I would paint my nails, the lettering on the label would disappear :(  Ugh..

Do you have any Mari Moons?  What do you think of them?

2 comments:

  1. I noticed that about the brushes too! I haven't worn any of mine in a mani yet so I can't say anything about the formula really but I have heard that layering them over black or other colors helps a little. Maybe try that next time you wear it? It's very pretty as end result though!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!

** Please refrain from posting links to your blog in the comments. If you have a blog you'd like me to check out, please email me privately at davis.jodi05@gmail.com Thanks :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...