Monday, February 6, 2012

Nail-Venturous Nail Lacquer.. Orange You Unique?!

Frankens are quickly becoming my new obsession!!  I stalk Etsy for new polish inventions quite often.  I was so fortunate to get my hands on a few frankens by Amy at I'm Feeling Nail-Venturous.  She's such a talented mixologist!!


Today I have Orange You Unique?! by Nail-Venturous Nail Lacquer:




Isn't this one gorgeous?  You may have seen swatches of Floam (courtesy of Sarah at Chalkboard Nails.  Orange You Unique is Floam's sister :)   Orange You Unique?!  contains specks of ultra fine neon blue, neon yellow, light pink, and light orange glitter in an orange base.  Ok, I usually do not like orange polishes.. at all...but... I totally love this glitter!! Some of the orange specks remind me of "circus peanuts".  Orange You Unique?! is a perfect name for this glitter as it's one of a kind!  I was surprised how easily this dense glitter was to apply.  Full coverage was reached with two coats.  I did apply two coats of Gelous to smooth the grittiness and topped it off with Poshe!!  This polish is so fun!!  Thanks, Amy for creating such wonderful frankens!!  

Have a great week!! :)

6 comments:

  1. loveee it !! I cant wait to get mine <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so cool! I ordered a few and can't wait to get them!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful swatches!!! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. P.S. I find this polish too be a little too thick.. I am working on the formula to make it less thick..

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need Floam ASAP!!!
    Oh! I nominated you for an award!!
    http://www.nailpolishwars.com/2012/02/butterfly-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. I need this polish!

    I tagged you for the One Lovely Blog Award on my blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!

** Please refrain from posting links to your blog in the comments. If you have a blog you'd like me to check out, please email me privately at davis.jodi05@gmail.com Thanks :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...