Monday, June 18, 2012

butter LONDON Big Smoke and Elixir Lacquers Kind of Connery

Hey Everyone!!  It's Monday and I'm back from my vacation in North Carolina.  I had such a nice time with my family, but the weather wasn't the greatest.  Anywho.. back to blogging.  All my posts from last week were scheduled a week ahead of time, so I really haven't written a post in a while.  I wore these two gorgeous blues together right before vacation.  Take a look.

butter LONDON Big Smoke:



Big Smoke is a beautiful glossy metallic dusty navy blue.  Application was no problem and full opacity was reached with three light coats.  This one was way shinier than it looks in the bottle and I really like it.  I own about ten butter LONDONS and they all really have a great formula and application!

Hold on to your hats... up next is Kind of Connery by Elixir Lacquers.  I've done posts on With a K and Supa Sugar Bee, both by Elixir Lacquers, and I absolutely love them!  Kind of Connery doesn't disappoint either..

Kind of Connery over Big Smoke:



Kind of Connery has: "blue, green and silver micro glitter, plus light blue, silver, lime and white hex glitter, suspended in a blue jelly base."  I really love the lime glitter in this one.  When you catch it in the right lighting, it's so beautiful.  Kind of Connery was kinda hard for me to photograph, but it's gorgeous!  

All of my Elixir Lacquer Polishes are remarkable!!  Nicole at Nail Polish Wars is such a talented Indie Creator!!  Hurry over to Elixir Lacquers and pick up some of her beauties now!! :)

**Have a great week!!*

4 comments:

Thank you for commenting!

** Please refrain from posting links to your blog in the comments. If you have a blog you'd like me to check out, please email me privately at davis.jodi05@gmail.com Thanks :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...