Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Sephora by OPI.. What's Your Poison?

Ohhhhhh... I've been waiting to post about this polish since I won it on eBay.  I wanted to buy it online, but it was sold out...probably because it's amazing!!  Here is What's Your Poison by Sephora by OPI ...

This polish is a candy-apple red jelly base filled with tons of silver, white and pink glitter!!
What's Your Poison is from The Garden of Good and Evil Collection.  I also purchased a mini set from this collection which I will post soon!
I love pink, red, and glitters so I'm definitely loving this polish.  I even did an entire manicure instead of just swatching on one hand!  I wanted to wear this one for a while!!  I did apply 3 coats as the jelly base was a bit sheer, but I don't mind at all.  This polish is definitely in my top 20... ok, top 15!!  Two thumbs up for What's Your Poison!!

By the way, Have you entered MY 50 FOLLOWER GIVEAWAY yet???  Good stuff to be won!!

Have a good day Everyone!!

1 comment:

Thank you for commenting!

** Please refrain from posting links to your blog in the comments. If you have a blog you'd like me to check out, please email me privately at davis.jodi05@gmail.com Thanks :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...