Saturday, March 9, 2013

Messy Easter Egg Water Marble?

Happy Weekend Everyone!!  I have another water marble to share with you today.  I just picked up three new polishes from China Glaze's Avant Garden Collection (Pink-ie Promise, Tart-y for the Party, and Keep Calm, Paint On) and wanted to use them in a water marble.  I used the three I just mentioned plus Lemon Fizz for the following marble:

Messy Easter Egg Marble:
direct sun





I've always said that OPI is my favorite brand to use in water marbles, and I'm sticking to that statement after trying all China Glaze again.  I almost didn't complete this marble because the colors weren't spreading nicely, but I kinda liked the "messy" look they created, so I continued with my entire hand.   There's no rhyme or reason to this marble; it's just kinda messy, but I like it and it's perfect for Easter. (maybe I should have saved it and posted it closer to Easter--oh well, I'm early) ;)  I'm sure I'll attempt a marble for St. Paddy's and I'll grab some OPIs for that one.

Enjoy your weekend!!

2 comments:

  1. Que diferente, amei.
    Adorei o blog, muito lindo, ame tudo. Parabéns mesmo, vou sempre estar aqui (:

    ontendency.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!

** Please refrain from posting links to your blog in the comments. If you have a blog you'd like me to check out, please email me privately at davis.jodi05@gmail.com Thanks :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...