Saturday, July 14, 2012

Hits No Olimpo Dionisio

Happy Weekend!  Here's a quickie I scheduled on Thursday before I left for New Orleans..  So, I'll be posting this Saturday night.. who knows what kind of shape I'll be in!  :)

I found these swatches of Hits Dionisio from a few months ago.  I don't know why I never posted them because this is such a pretty holo..

Hits Dionisio:



Dionisio is such a gorgeous blurple holo.  I think I didn't post this one earlier because I was disappointed the holo effect didn't show up too great in my pics.  Regardless, it's gorgeous and I love it and I'll wear it a zillion times!!  Now, back to Bourbon Street and my beads...  ;)

2 comments:

Thank you for commenting!

** Please refrain from posting links to your blog in the comments. If you have a blog you'd like me to check out, please email me privately at davis.jodi05@gmail.com Thanks :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...