Friday, May 11, 2012

Lush Lacquer Salt n' Peppa

It's Friday.. Yay!!  My laptop charger arrived yesterday, so all is well with me :)  I have another white and black indie to share with you today.  This one is called "Salt n' Peppa" by Lush Lacquer and I love everything about it!! 

Lush Lacquer Salt n' Peppa over Color Club Pucci-licious:

Lush Lacquer  has to be a fairly new shop because it was easy for me to buy this one (and others).  I grabbed them now, because I have a feeling they'll be hard to get soon. I like the iridescent glitter that's added to Salt n' Peppa.. it makes it a tad different than other black and whites.

Salt n' Peppa over Color Club Twiggie:


I love both combos I chose to layer Salt n' Peppa over.  I used two quick coats over each polish.  You can purchase Salt n' Peppa as well as many other fun colors here at Lush Lacquer's Etsy shop.  I really love all their polishes!!

Have a wonderful Friday!!

15 comments:

  1. I like it! I think it looks best over Twiggie, really makes the colour pop. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just got this! I love the colors you put it over, it really helps the black and white to pop! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous, it looks great over Twiggie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks beautiful on you! I love it over Twiggie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this one! I actually ordered it last week and am hoping I get it soon. It looks great over both polished.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love the way those black and white glitter polishes looK! To me, they kind of look like black and white spray paint.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving it over Pucci-licious, although it looks fantastic over Twiggie as well!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love salt n peppa and the other lush lacquers I've purchased. Love your combos!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just ordered Salt-n-Peppa yesterday. In your opinion, is it a satisfying "dupe" of Lynderella's Connect the Dots? I was craving CtD, but opted for this one instead because I couldn't be bothered with the drama of Lynderella;) Thanks for the swatches, btw. Looks really cool.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Carolyn.. This one definitely is close to CtD, but it has more shimmer. I think the closest one to CtD would be Sticks N Stones by Cover Band... carried by Ninja Polish. Thanks!! :)

      Delete
    2. Thanks for your reply Jodi! I'm sure that I will be happy with the Salt n Peppa. A little extra shimmer can be a good thing ;) I was also interested in Mr. Bubble so I got that one too! Totally 80's duo.

      Delete
    3. I bought Mr Bubble too.. haven't tried it yet :)

      Delete

Thank you for commenting!

** Please refrain from posting links to your blog in the comments. If you have a blog you'd like me to check out, please email me privately at davis.jodi05@gmail.com Thanks :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...