Saturday, January 7, 2012

Skeptical Saturday Mani.. OPI Did It On 'Em and Save Me

Happy Saturday!!  It's a beautiful day here again!!  Yay!!  It's time for another Skeptical Saturday Mani Post.  I knew right away when I saw previews of OPI's Nicki Minaj Collection, I'd be leery of Did It On 'Em.  This one is soooo not my color....

Did It On 'Em:


It kinda reminds me of the stuff Linda Blair spat out of her mouth in the movie "The Exorcist."  (Man, I had some serious nightmares after seeing that movie.)  I just don't like this chartreuse cream.  The formula is awesome though and application was easy... two coats for full opacity.  I won't be wearing this one again... well maybe if I'm doing Frankenstein Nails for Halloween.. LOL

I thought maybe a fun glitter top coat could "save" Did It On 'Em....

Here is Save Me over Did It On 'Em:
Save Me on Did It On 'Em

Save Me on Did It On 'Em

Save Me on Did It On 'Em
Save Me is also from the Nicki Minaj Collection.  It's such a fun glitter, I think it could cheer up any many.  I also think this is the first bar glitter I've ever seen in any OPI.  Save Me is a clear base filled with small silver glitter and multi-colored bar glitter.  Above pictures are one coat of Save Me over Did It On 'Em.  This one was easy to apply, but there is so much bar glitter, I had to push some of it back because it was hanging over my tips and they looked kinda hairy. LOL

So, yes, I'm skeptical about Did It On 'Em.  I just don't like the color, but the formula is great.  I do like Save Me and it really did "save" Did It On 'Em... I will be wearing Save Me much more in the future...

5 comments:

  1. Aww, too bad! I think Did It On 'Em looks great on you. (Feel free to purge it my way. Ahem.) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Rach...Thanks. I just don't like the color, but the application was great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun combo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Im still on the look out for this fun color! looks so nice on you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!

** Please refrain from posting links to your blog in the comments. If you have a blog you'd like me to check out, please email me privately at davis.jodi05@gmail.com Thanks :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...