Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Unicorn Puke by Cult Nails...

What's in a name?? In this case, no other name than "Unicorn Puke" can describe this deliciously gorgeous polish!  This polish is full of holographic flakies in a purple jelly base.  It's honestly what I would imagine seeing if a unicorn vomited!  ;)  Unicorn Puke is by Cult Nails.  A limited number (275) of these went on sale a few weeks ago and I was lucky enough to pre-order mine before they ran out!
such a beautiful bottle :)
Here is 2 coats alone
I'm #242 of 275!  Isn't that cool how they numbered them?  Like a limited edition painting. :)
I topped these colors with U.P.- Lex Cosmetics Atlantic,  OPI Sparrow Me the Drama,  OPI Do you Lilac It? & Zoya  Dana

The previous 2 pictures were taken indoors with no flash.  It wasn't sunny today (imagine that in Ohio), so I didn't take any pictures outside.  I think I like it best over Atlantic.  The darker blue polish really allows the flakies to pop out!
This last picture was taken with a flash.  Still, I'm really loving it over Atlantic.  Over Do You Lilac It? would be my 2nd fave.  Were you lucky enough to snag one of these bottles?  What color do you like to layer it over?  It's so much fun to play with, I love it!

2 comments:

  1. Oo I love i over Atlantic!! I am so glad I bought this polish!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Atlantic is such a pretty color alone, too :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!

** Please refrain from posting links to your blog in the comments. If you have a blog you'd like me to check out, please email me privately at davis.jodi05@gmail.com Thanks :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...