Friday, January 4, 2013

nails inc. Autumn Winter Collection

Happy Friday Kids!!  The weekend is here and maybe I'll get back in to the swing of things now that the holidays are over!  My husband gave me this mini set of the nails inc. Autumn Winter Collection  for Christmas and I wanted to swatch them asap because I don't own many polishes from nails inc., but I definitely would like many more..

nails inc. Autumn Winter Collection:

"A collection of 6 mini nail lacquers that shimmer, glimmer, and shine."

Jermyn Street:


Jermyn Street is a pretty classic taupe with a shiny finish.  I have two coats of Jermyn Street in the above photos.  The formula is great, but the color isn't very original.

Richmond Terrace:


Richmond Terrace is listed as a "glossy plum", but it almost appears brown to me.  I applied two coats in the above pics, but maybe a third was needed.  There is a bit of visible balding, especially on my middle finger.  Again, Richmond Terrace is nice, but not too original and just kinda "blah" in my opinion.

Chester Street:


Chester Street is a gorgeous delicate pearl that I really like, much to my surprise.  I'm usually not a fan of pearls, but the formula and the undertones (against my skin) of Chester Street are amazing!!  This polish will make a great base for nail art or glitter "undies".

Sloane Gardens:


Sloane Gardens is the only glitter in this collection. It's tiny navy glitter in a clear base.  I have one coat over Chester Street followed by top coat in the above two pictures.  I've seen this worn by itself with three coats and that's pretty too.

Chelsea Bridge Road:


Gah!!  I love a glossy tomato-y red!!  Chelsea Bridge Road has such a beautiful finish!  The formula was a bit sheer and jellylike, so I used three coats in the above two pictures.  I just can't get over how amazing the finish is with this polish!!  I love it!

Bruton Mews:


Bruton Mews is a deep forest green with that same great finish as Chelsea Bridge Road!!  They're like twin polishes because the formula was the same also.  I used three coats of Bruton Mews in the above two pictures.  I wish I had these two before Christmas because, together, they would have made a festive Christmas Mani!!

**I'm glad my husband gave this collection to me. (Yes, I had to send him the link lol).  I like four out of the six, so that's not too bad.  Chelsea Bridge Road is definitely my favorite!  This collection is still available at Sephora here for $25.**

--Enjoy your Friday!!--

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love Nails Inc!!! They are so rich and pigmented, the make not only a fantastic base but they are great to stamp with! This collection is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that red!!!! I have Tate, and it's deeper and darker, but the formula is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!

** Please refrain from posting links to your blog in the comments. If you have a blog you'd like me to check out, please email me privately at davis.jodi05@gmail.com Thanks :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...