Thursday, January 3, 2013

Ozotic 901 Sugar

Hi All!!  Ahhh, it's my first post of 2013!  Happy New Year!!  Today I have a gorgeous multi-chrome to share with you.  It's gorgeous and it's mostly pink!!  Yay!  It's Ozotic 901 from The Sugar Collection.  Ozotic 901 looks like pink sugar in the bottle and when you apply it over a black base, all kinds of good things happen!!  Take a look...

Ozotic 901 Sugar:




I have one coat of Ozotic 901 (Sugar) over OPI Black Onyx followed by top coat in the above pictures.  I absolutely love this color changing polish.  I had a sunny day to swatch this and the most dominant color shifting you can see is from pink to purple, but there's also blue, orange and gold added to the mix. What a beautiful sugary topper 901 is!!

**You can find this polish and many other Ozotics at Llarowe.**

Have a great day!!

1 comment:

Thank you for commenting!

** Please refrain from posting links to your blog in the comments. If you have a blog you'd like me to check out, please email me privately at davis.jodi05@gmail.com Thanks :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...