Thursday, January 10, 2013

A Slumber Party Water Marble

Hey Guys!!  Hope you're having a great Thursday!!  I have a quick post of a water marble I did a few days ago.  I just love the color combo in Lush Lacquer Slumber Party, so I created a water marble with matching colors...

macro of Lush Lacquer Slumber Party





Aren't the colors so pretty together??  There were five different colors used in this marble..  All OPI--Alpine Snow, Black Onyx, No Room For the Blues, A Grape Fit, and Shorts Story.  I struggled with the darn water bubbles again, but overall, I really like this marble :)

**Here is a post I previously did using Slumber Party over Zoya Dove**

7 comments:

  1. WOW that looks really awesome. I love that combination of colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Gorgeous water marbling! Love these colors together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this is just gorgeous! The colors look great together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I die! Such a fantastic palette of colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is just seeeeexxxy! Great color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome! I love the white and black in there!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!

** Please refrain from posting links to your blog in the comments. If you have a blog you'd like me to check out, please email me privately at davis.jodi05@gmail.com Thanks :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...