Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Lynnderella A Party of a Dress

Happy Wednesday Evening!!  I've had a hectic day, but want to post this quick before the season finale of American Horror Story.. I'm both sad and excited!  I don't want it to be over already, but now I won't have nightmares every Wednesday night... ;)

Every now and then I'll peek at Lynnderella's Ebay Store and occasionally I'll purchase a polish.  I really liked A Party of a Dress.. this was my most recent purchase..  Here it is over SpaRitual Undercurrent..

Lynnderella A Party of a Dress:



This was pretty difficult for me to capture correctly.  You have to get a shot in just the right light.  Lynnderella A Party of a Dress is "magenta and pink holographic with an underlining of small royal blue holographic glitter, intense blue-pink shimmer as well as iridescent blue flakes and hexagons." 

I really like this over SpaRitual Undercurrent.  Maybe next time I'll try it over a light blue so you can see the royal blue glitter a bit better.  Pictured above is one coat of A Party of a Dress over Undercurrent, followed by top coat.

Have you purchased a Lynnderella lately?  Which did you choose?  I still think Thank Blue is my all-time favorite Lynnderella!!

3 comments:

Thank you for commenting!

** Please refrain from posting links to your blog in the comments. If you have a blog you'd like me to check out, please email me privately at davis.jodi05@gmail.com Thanks :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...