Monday, January 28, 2013

My Ten Friends.. First Contact

My Ten Friends is an indie line I've been obsessed with ever since I found them on Etsy and purchased Dirtball (seen here).  The formula with Dirtball was unlike any indie polish I'd ever tried-- it was as close to perfect as I'd ever seen.  So, when Mei-Lynn (the creator of My Ten Friends) asked me to swatch one of her upcoming polishes for her new Valentine's Line called "Kiss of the Cosmos", I was beyond excited and honored.

This polish is called First Contact and should be available later this week (along with four other beauties)

First Contact:




First Contact has such a gorgeous base!!  It's very light tan (almost nude) and contains black and silver glitter and tons of holographic micro glitter.  The formula is AMAZING!!  It's so smooth and shiny!!  There is absolutely no grittiness AT ALL!!  I was lucky to have some sunshine when I wore First Contact.  You can see just how gorgeous the holo glitter is!  Everything about this polish is utterly amazing!! I have three coats of First Contact followed by top coat in the above pictures.  I predicted My Ten Friends would be a new indie shop to keep your eyes on for brilliant polishes, and I'm proving myself right!!  Yay!!

**First Contact and the rest of the polishes from "Kiss of the Cosmos will be available later this week HERE ON ETSY!  Dirtball and others are available now, but I'd wait until the new ones are listed to decide which you love.
**You can subscribe to My Ten Friends' newsletter HERE.
**Also, be sure to like My Ten Friends on facebook here.

--This polish was sent for swatching and review

6 comments:

  1. What a cool polish! You'd think sandy neutral, holographic sparkle, and chunky black would clash with each other, but somehow they all work! I was all sad the last time I visited My Ten Friends and saw she only ships to the US, but I should be visiting before too long...looks like I'm going to have to have some polishes meet me there! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! I really like a lot of the polishes in the shop. I'll have to try them out one day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like this one and I'm not typically one for nudes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really pretty! I'm not a huge fan of nudes, but this almost reminds me of sand with little rocks throughout it, if that makes sense.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty! I love nude glitters, and I agree with the commenter above - it reminds me of sand! Very cool :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!

** Please refrain from posting links to your blog in the comments. If you have a blog you'd like me to check out, please email me privately at davis.jodi05@gmail.com Thanks :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...