Monday, December 3, 2012

Slumber Party & Obligatory Xmas Polish

Happy Monday Kids!!  Yep, I'm still on an "Indie" roll!  I have two to share with you today.  These two are from Lush Lacquer and Tough As Nails Lacquer.  I've been swatching so many lately and both of these polishes are on my "Favorites" list.  

Slumber Party by Lush Lacquer:



I had to have Slumber Party by Lush Lacquer as soon as I saw it swatched on Chalkboard Nails.  I love the color combo.. it contains matte pink squares, blue, purple, and black hex and small white glitter in a clear base.  (I think this color combo would make a great water marble!!).  I have two coats  of Slumber Party over Zoya Dove followed by topcoat in the above pics.
**You can purchase Lush Lacquer Polishes here on Etsy.

Obligatory Xmas Polish by Tough as Nails Lacquer:



Let me start off by saying.."I love EVERYTHING about Tough As Nails Lacquer!!"  I love the color combos, the formula, the bottle shape, the labels, the customer service.. just everything... including Obligatory Xmas Polish!!  This polish contains "a shimmering green base with various sizes and shades of green glitter, with "ornaments" of red, yellow, blue, purple, orange, pink, and white."  Obligatory Xmas Polish is my favorite Indie Christmas Polish so far!!  I have two coats of OXP over Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Green With Envy followed by topcoat.

"Obligatory Xmas Polish hates to be dragged to family holiday parties but somehow finds herself wear an ugly Christmas sweater, standing in the corner with a glass of eggnog in her hand, stuck in a conversation with creepy Uncle Fred. She can be found attempting to hide in the basement with her flask, spoiling gifts before they can be unwrapped by the kids, and drunk dialing her ex, who just so happened to break up with her two weeks before Christmas. Bastard."

**Tough As Nails Lacquer can be purchased here on Etsy.**

6 comments:

  1. Oh, I love both of these. They are so cute and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are both so pretty, but I especially love "slumber party" and the way you layered it!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Slumber Party is amazing! I really love it. I like the other one too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both are stunning but I really love your first combination with Slumber Party

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are both so fun! I love Slumber Party, such an amazing combination of colours.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!

** Please refrain from posting links to your blog in the comments. If you have a blog you'd like me to check out, please email me privately at davis.jodi05@gmail.com Thanks :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...