Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Sally Hansen Black Tie... (with a punch)

Oooh.. I like this polish.  Sally Hansen Diamond Strength Black Tie is a black polish with blueish purple and green duochrome.  I don't have many Sally Hansen polishes but I was really impressed with this one.  I really couldn't capture the duochrome in my pictures, but in real life... it's A-MAZING!!  After wearing this polish for a couple days, I just had to add some glitter, but let's take a look at Black Tie on it's own first..

Black Tie:


I guess you can see the green and purple a little in the last picture.  I just love this polish.  It's so chic and classy, yet hip and modern!!  The formula is awesome.  Above is two coats..

I didn't want to take Black Tie off, so I gave it a little punch for a day.  I added three coats of Kleancolor Afternoon Picnic, one coat of Gelous, then one coat of Essie's Matte About You Topcoat..

There's a party on my nails ;)..

Kleancolor Afternoon Picnic consists of small, medium and large multi-colored glitter in a clear base.  This glitter is a biaaaa-tch to work with.  I think I dunked the brush in the bottle a zillion times to get a nice amount of glitter to attach.  I do like the finished product...  It was fun to wear for a day.  I can only take glitter in small amounts as it gets on my nerves and I'm still "all glittered out" after the holidays. ;)

8 comments:

  1. I love both polishes in this! That Kleancolor is gorgeous - I love the huge glitter pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Black Tie is such a gorgeous polish!! Love that Kleancolor glitter over it also.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WowWowWowWowWOW!! Loving this color!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I pinned this to Pinterest after seeing that there were no swatches of Black Tie available and it's already getting lots of repins! Awesome swatch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love this with the glitter...then again, i love glitter, let alone rainbow glitter :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks SO awesome matte!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!

** Please refrain from posting links to your blog in the comments. If you have a blog you'd like me to check out, please email me privately at davis.jodi05@gmail.com Thanks :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...