Saturday, January 21, 2012

Skeptical Saturday Mani.. butter LONDON Trout Pout

Hey Everyone.. It's time for another Skeptical Saturday Mani.  I know this one is late.  It's after 10pm on Saturday, but I didn't have time earlier to post.  butter LONDON just released their Spring Collection and Trout Pout is part of it. I ordered a few of these online at rickysnyc.com and was pleasantly surprised with their extremely fast shipping!!

Trout Pout is described as: "An opaque shade of cantaloupe- pale and retro."  It kinda reminds me of  My Skeptical Saturday Post of Zoya Maya...only lighter.  I don't usually like peachy corals (or corals, period), but I decided to give Trout Pout a shot..

butter LONDON Trout Pout:


Trout Pout is another one of those colors I really don't care for in person, but I like it in pictures.  I wore this color for a few hours, then removed it.  I just don't like it on me.  The formula wasn't that great either.  I had to apply three coats and Trout Pout was still a bit streaky.  This one goes up for swaps.. Anyone interested?

The color is pretty... it's just not for me.

****Don't forget to enter my 300 follower giveaway!!****

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!! :)

2 comments:

  1. I love it! I'd be willing to take it off your hands!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks a lot like Jessie's Girl in color JulieG.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!

** Please refrain from posting links to your blog in the comments. If you have a blog you'd like me to check out, please email me privately at davis.jodi05@gmail.com Thanks :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...