Friday, January 6, 2012

Kleancolor Chunky Holo Bluebell..

Happy Friday!!  It's such a nice day.. the sun is shinning for the second day in a row and it's almost 55 degrees.  That's extremely odd for Northeast Ohio, but hey, I'm not complaining.  Today I'm sharing my first Kleancolor with you..

Here is Kleancolor Chunky Holo Bluebell over OPI Road House Blues:



I love the multi-chrome glitter in this polish... there are tons and tons!  All this glitter is swimming around in a light blue-violet base.  Road House Blues is a great base for Bluebell as it "pops" out the blue base!!  One thing that was soooo noticeable was the smell!  I was told Kleancolors had a strong scent, but man, I had to crack open a window.  I really don't see the "holo-ness" in this one, but all the different colors of glitter make up for that.  I couldn't take my eyes off my nails while wearing this one.. I kept moving my hands around in the sun to see all the different effects :)..  Gorgeous!!

Have a wonderful weekend!! :)

4 comments:

  1. This is so pretty! Love the combo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the rainbow holo glitter effect over the dark color! it looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely combo! I love kleancolor chunky holo polishes!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!

** Please refrain from posting links to your blog in the comments. If you have a blog you'd like me to check out, please email me privately at davis.jodi05@gmail.com Thanks :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...