Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Pedi Post

Yay... TWO posts this week!!  I was due for a pedicure, so... why not share??? :)  Every year around this time, I usually quit polishing my toes.  I "let them breathe" during fall and winter.  No one really sees them this time of year and I get funky white splotches on my big toenails.  I now know "letting your nails breathe" is kinda just a myth.  I think my splotches are from not changing my polish often enough and I've been using cuticle oil a lot more regularly and the spots aren't nearly as bad as they were last year.  (I should have taken some pre-pedi pics so you all could see my nasty naked toes) ewwww.....


Today's pedicure started with a nice soak. (Just in the tub with some Philosophy bubble bath--candy corn scented--yum!)  I love my OPI foot file, my feet are so smooth!



This is:
--Zoya Anchor Basecoat
--2 coats Essie School of Hard Rocks
--China Glaze Fast Forward Top Coat



Essie School of Hard Rocks is from their new Cocktail Bling collection. This color is hard for me to describe.. It's a greenish, grayish, blueish cream that could have used one more coat as it was a bit runny. This color is definitely unique.  I really haven't seen anything comparable.






This is a nice fall shade.  Most of my Essies are a cream.  This color would be cute with a bit of a sparkle, but overall.. I do like it.




Here's a close-up of my big toes.  I wish I could have caught this color in the sun, but here in Ohio the sun doesn't pop out too often. :(

I thought this card was cute.. my SIL gave it to me for my birthday last  week  
Finally, Dugan, my nearly 3-year-old Goldendoodle wanted to say "hi."  He thought mommy was crazy for taking pictures of her toes!! 

2 comments:

  1. I love that color!! I might need it!!! You have nice toes :) (I don't mean that in a creepy way! LOL)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!

** Please refrain from posting links to your blog in the comments. If you have a blog you'd like me to check out, please email me privately at davis.jodi05@gmail.com Thanks :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...