Monday, October 17, 2011

Green Mani with Zoya Ivanka and Essie Turquoise & Caicos





This green mani was hard for me because I only own like 5 greens.  I really need to branch out and try different colors than my "safe" pinks, reds, and browns.  I have a Konad Stamping Kit with like 6 plates, so I thought I would experiment with that, also.
First up is my favorite Essie... Turquoise & Caicos.  I love this creamy light turquoise.  Essie are my favorite to apply because the brush is so small which makes clean-up a breeze!



This is:
--1 coat Zoya Anchor Basecoat
--2 coats Essie Turquoise & Caicos
--1 coat Out the Door Topcoat

( I probably should have applied 3 coats of T&C as it was a bit runny and streaky)





I wanted to "spice" this manicure up a bit, so I removed the Essie from some fingers and applied Zoya Ivanka.  Zoya is another brand I absolutely love.  I love the bottle shape and the smaller brush.  Zoya's formula is amazing!





Ivanka is sheer, so I probably shouldn't have stamped with it because you can barely see the little green flowers on my thumb and ring finger. (Anyone know a good green for stamping?)








This 4 coats of Ivanka.  Ivanka reminds me of a green Charla (which is a magnificent blue by Zoya)

What's your favorite green polish??

1 comment:

  1. I would think a creme like Zoya Kelly would be better. That sure would have made a pretty stamp if it showed up though.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!

** Please refrain from posting links to your blog in the comments. If you have a blog you'd like me to check out, please email me privately at davis.jodi05@gmail.com Thanks :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...