Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Color Club.. "Foil Me Once"



Here's another quick post for you guys.  Yesterday, I applied Foil Me Once by Color Club because it perfectly matched a shirt I was going to wear later last night. ;)  This is my first Color Club.  A friend of mine (thanks Jody) in Florida and I did a swap and I got Color Club's Foiled 6 pack of polish.... they are described as "Molten Metals for your Nails."

 










This manicure is:
Zoya Anchor Base Coat
2 Coats Foil Me Once
Out the Door Topcoat

inside--no flash
inside- with flash
This color is ok.  I think I'll like Hot Like Lava better.. It's a darker pink.  This polish is very easy to apply and I really only needed one coat. Clean-up is a little harder with foils, in my opinion.  The sparkle is just harder to scrape off.  I've had this mani on for over 24 hours and it's holding up really well and I've been doing tons of laundry and housework (which usually causes most polish on my nails to chip or peel.)
Foils really stand out in sunlight or with a flash.  I think the color looks totally different with the flash.  I think a lot of people buy these polish collections at "Ross".  I don't have a Ross around me here in Ohio, but I think TJMaxx may carry them, also.  I've purchased a few Color Clubs online, but I have yet to try them... so look for more posts in the future! :)

Also, this just came today:
China Glaze's Let It Snow Collection! I can't wait to swatch these!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!

** Please refrain from posting links to your blog in the comments. If you have a blog you'd like me to check out, please email me privately at davis.jodi05@gmail.com Thanks :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...