Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Orly may be my new fave brand....

My nail polish obsession didn't begin until maybe 6 months ago.  All of my polishes were OPI.  I own a tanning salon and I sell OPI, so I have easy access.  I've been branching out and experimenting with other brands and I'm quite confident when I say: "Orly is my new favorite!"  I don't own too many, but every single one I have tried, I've fell in love it.  (sidenote:  I think their "Birds of a Feather Collection" may be my all-time favorite collecion.  I own all 6 bottles)

So, here is my review of "Rock It" from Orly's Mineral FX Collection...  This manicure was done with Poshe basecoat, 2 coats of Rock It, and China Glaze Fast Forward top coat.  I love Orly's formula.  This mani really only needed one coat and the polish just glided on like a dream.  The brush is perfectly sized and I love the grip-applicator.
                                                                               Indoors- no flash
                                                                                 sun
                                                                                 sun
                                                                                  shade

I love this brick red, magenta-ish, purple-y color with a hint of gold (Ok, I'm not the greatest at describing colors). :)  I love this beautiful red shimmer :)

Do you like the Mineral FX Collection?  Which is your favorite?

6 comments:

  1. Pretty and where have I been I didnt know you were blogging !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just started a few days ago... thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it!! I don't know if I could pick a favorite though...Orly is amazing stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Orly is my favorite brand also! I love (and much to the chagrin of my hubby) bought all of the Birds of a Feather and Mineral FX collections.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That collection is amazing. Wish they weren't so much more expensive though!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!

** Please refrain from posting links to your blog in the comments. If you have a blog you'd like me to check out, please email me privately at davis.jodi05@gmail.com Thanks :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...