Thursday, August 9, 2012

Weekly Water Marble 8/9/12

Hey Everyone.. it's time for another water marble.  I couldn't decide on a combo this week, so I asked my good pal Destany at Confessions of a Sarcastic Mom to pick a color combo for me.  She chose black, white, teal, purple...  

Weekly Water Marble-- Destany's Choice:



For this marble, I followed this youtube tutorial by Colette at My Simple Little Pleasures (she truly IS the water marble queen!!)  I used all OPIs--  a base of Alpine Snow, then Alpine Snow, Black Onxy, Funky Dunkey, and Fly for the actual marble.  I love this combo... Thanks Destany!!  :)

9 comments:

  1. Wow! You are really good at this! Great colors too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a fantastic color combination!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the color combo! Thanks for the inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness gracious. This is art!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE this!! The colors are so bright and go perfectly together!

    ReplyDelete
  6. AHHHH LOVELOVELOVE!!!!! I miss doing my weekly water marbles... they will be back soon enough though.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!

** Please refrain from posting links to your blog in the comments. If you have a blog you'd like me to check out, please email me privately at davis.jodi05@gmail.com Thanks :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...