Sunday, August 26, 2012

Ulta "In Bloom" 5 piece mini pack

Happy Sunday Everyone..  hope you're all having a great weekend!  It's warm & sunny and absolutely beautiful here in Ohio so I've been taking advantage of the warm weather and spending much of my free time outside.  I swatched this collection of five polishes from Ulta a few weeks ago and finally got around to posting them today..

Ulta "In Bloom" Collection:

My friend, Erika at Polish Fixation picked this cute set up for me on a recent trip to Ulta. I have a genuine love for almost anything to do with flowers, so I had to have this set. :)

Snap Dragon Me Down:

Snap Dragon Me Down is a pretty sheer golden orange shimmer.  Pictured above is three coats.  Cute name, cute polish :)

Voted Most Poppy-Ular:

Voted Most Poppy-Ular is the only creme in this collection.  It a pretty tomatoe-y red with a gorgeous shiny finish.  This one is my favorite out of this collection because I really love creams.  Pictured above is two coats of Voted Most Poppy-Ular.

In A Daisy:

I'm not a huge fan of yellows, but In A Daisy is really pretty after three coats.  Very flower-y, very fun! :)

Tu-Lip Service:

In the bottle, Tu-Lip Service looks almost identical to Snap Dragon Me Down, but on the nail, this one is more red-orange and the color shifts from red to orange depending on the lighting.  I really like this one!!

Fleur-Ever Yours:

I love this one also because I'm such a "pink" lover.  Fleur-Ever Yours is a pretty raspberry shimmer.  Pictured above is two coats. 

Ulta's "In Bloom" Collection is really fun and for $9.95 (plus a 20% off coupon), you really can't beat the price!  Formula-wise, these polishes are excellent.  I'm glad I asked Erika to pick these up for me! :)

Hey Dugan!!  He loves watching me swatch :)

2 comments:

  1. I debate buying this pack every time I go to Ulta. It stares at me from the checkout, and I've resisted so far. Seeing these...might have to give in after all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I love Tu-lip! I wonder if I could just get that one on its own...I know the price isn't that much but I really don't have room for extra nail polish >.<

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!

** Please refrain from posting links to your blog in the comments. If you have a blog you'd like me to check out, please email me privately at davis.jodi05@gmail.com Thanks :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...