Friday, August 31, 2012

An OPI Cling-Wrap Mani

Yay... It's Friday AND it's a long Holiday Weekend!!  Hope you all have a great one!!  I've been seeing a lot of Saran/Cling Wrap Manis lately, so I decided to give it a go.  I used two colors from OPI's Germany Collection.. German-icure By OPI and Don't Pretzel My Buttons.  Here is a pic of German-icure By OPI by itself..

German-icure By OPI:
German-icure By OPI
I love this color... just not on me.  It gives me "corpse hands" as it makes them look pale and dead lol!  This shimmery coppery-red is made for warm-toned skin, not cool like mine.  Pictured above is three coats of German-icure By OPI.

I still hadn't used Don't Pretzel My Buttons, so I thought that would be a good color to combine with German-icure for a "Cling-Wrap Mani."  I followed this simple tutorial from Nailed It.

Cling-Wrap Mani:



This reminds me of a splatter mixed with marble!  It was so easy and simple!  Pretzel My Buttons is a nice creamy nude with a fabulous formula!

**Great minds think alike.... my pal Destany at Confessions of a Sarcastic Mom posted a Cling-Wrap Mani today too... Check hers out!!**

7 comments:

  1. That looks awesome! Kind of like Marble! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! The result looks amazing! I would have never used these shades together like this. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look like those yummy chocolate crackle cookies that are coated in powdered sugar, mmmm!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Centurion Laboratories is an Indian biotech and drug organization that is the main makers and exporters of value cenforce 120 mg at the least expensive market cost. Established in the year 2006 and settled in the Gujarat territory of USA, the organization is worked in delivering erectile brokenness and untimely discharge treatment prescriptions, painkillers, germ-killers, nutraceuticals, Ambros furthermore, enemies of allergens, mental and cardiovascular medications.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!

** Please refrain from posting links to your blog in the comments. If you have a blog you'd like me to check out, please email me privately at davis.jodi05@gmail.com Thanks :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...